Thinking about Launching your Medical Device in the Australian market?
Want to know more about:
- The Australian Healthcare Environment – the challenges and opportunities presented by the geographic, social and economic environments
- Assessing the Market – how to assess the commercial opportunity in Australia for your medical device
- Developing a Winning Strategy – the key considerations for building a successful Australian market entry strategy
- Australian reimbursement and health financing landscape – the risks and opportunities
- Pathways to reimbursement – the different pathways to reimbursement
- Australian Health Technology Assessment – how to prepare
Please join Sarah Griffin, Director of MedTechnique Consulting and Kirsty Amland, Director of Meta Medtech Consulting for their Medical Devices Market Entry – Australia webinar.
When: Thursday 16 September 2021, 8:00am EST and 15 September 2021, 2:00pm PST.
Kirsty and Sarah look forward to covering the topics above and sharing their insights into the fundamentals of achieving Australian market entry for your medical device, as well as answering any webinar attendee’s questions.
To register for our free webinar please use the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_b9Dn0K7ERoCVmpAbkca2JA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.